Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Clean Up

There is no other way to describe the weather today other than absolutely perfect!  Sunny and 70.  I was on a mission today to do some yard work. I didn't get my entire list completed but I was pleased at how far I got. Bruce started cleaning in front of the machine shed and shop.  I have a picture in his woodworking shop that says "creative minds are rarely tidy".  That is most certainly the case for the area in front of the shop.  By the time Bruce got done everything was put where it was supposed to be.  It has been so many years since that area was this clean that it is actually unrecognizable even to us!  The next big project will be the inside of the shed!  Perhaps we will get caught up to where we should have been in spring by the time winter comes again : )

No comments:

Post a Comment